Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Hard Questions

I'd like to make a sheep out of oak......wooden ewe?

I'd like to make an alphabet out of birch.....wooden 'u'?

I'd like to know what happens when you fall into a bin of toothpicks....wood in you?

I'd like to know where you can study forestry in college.....wooden U?

I'd like to know what would happen if you replaced smokeless tobacco with bark....wooden chew?

I'd like to make a pair of slippers out of alder....wooden shoe?

I'd like to know how I got to be this way....wouldn't you?

5 comments:

Ame said...

Excellent! Excellent!

naw ... don't need to know how you "got to be this way" ... i think "this way" is really cool!

Cheryl said...

Yes, as a matter of fact I would. But I think the answer to the last question is probably God made you that way.

Anonymous said...

Did you leave out "Wooden Eye" on purpose? I wooden't.

While I am at it and you put me in the mood...If the Dr said you needed a certain surgery you might ask the doctor with amazement: "wooden tit?"

I've said that often in another sence after someone said it "wooden't budge"....and I said "wooden tit"? Very useful...sometimes....well, once in a while..rarely....well...maybe not even. Like the first Bush said "wooden't go there".

Time for bed...silliness is overwhelming me again. Wooden't be a bad idea to brush my wooden...teeth.

I like your better John.

mark

Lori said...

very cute! It kinda reminds me of the old song, "Mares eat oats and does eats oats"...you know, the one that is all slurred together?

The quirky side is great, I think!

Pete Vander Meulen said...

Doesn't everyone learn to shoot hoops at Wooden U? No one there shoots bricks, do they? And I'm certain it's an excellent school because they don't just give pointers, they give three pointers.

....think I'll go back to the TV now and watch the Waltons.