- Why did you get out of bed this morning? I knew that in order to get 'buff' you actually have to work out, not just dream about it.
- What was your first thought? Yeah, but it's only 5 friggin' 12 in the morning!
- What were the first 5 things you did? 'Used the facilities', made my lunch, threw a load of laundry in the washer, fed the cat, went to workout.
- If you could choose to do anything with your day, what would it be? I'd hang out with my kids...just to be with them.
- If you could choose anything to be today, what would you be? I would choose to be me.
- What did you do today for someone else? I prayed for every person I saw that I thought looked sad, or lonely, or afraid. And also for a friend who is still very young who found out he has bone cancer today. I sent text messages to my kids and my friend.
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
I 'borrowed' this from another blog...