Sunday, February 05, 2006

Seahawks, Seagulls, Whatever!

If you know me at all, you know that I have a propensity for all-over-the-map, strange, and unusual thoughts at times. The following is a brief (thankfully) synopsis of thoughts I thought today.
  • If I were a bird, there's no way I'd ever get hit by a car...a plane maybe, but a car?? No way!
  • The MVP of today's Super Bowl in my humble opinion-the referees.
  • There's just NOTHING that comes close to the awesome feeling it is to be called 'Daddy'
  • Technology is great, but sometimes it's just a reminder of how far 'far' really is.
  • You really have to love Starbuck's coffee to sit outside and drink their coffee when it's 35 degrees...or maybe you really are addicted to smoking.
  • The FedEx commercial cracked me up!
  • Eagles are just like seagulls. Except for the spelling...and the size...and the way they look...and the bald head thing, but other than that they're exactly alike!
  • Next year 'the 12th man' will probably be the last guy through the turnstiles at Qwest Field.
  • It takes a really hot fire and a lot of pounding on the anvil to make a good, useful tool.
  • I love the sound of the word bliss!
  • "That ball did NOT cross the plane!!"
  • Sometimes I need to quit trying long enough just to 'be'.
  • The thing that we have in common is that we're good at screwing up.
  • Shit, tomorrow morning we work legs and shoulders again.
  • I'm lucky to have a brother and a great friend in the same person.
  • Will the kids even notice if I 'lose' the cat?
  • Friendship is much more enjoyable than counseling.
  • Only four more days, then I'm outta here...YES!!
  • It's late and I'm beginning to bore me.
It was a Super Sunday wasn't it? Next year I'm betting on the refs!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Here's a thought for ya...
"YES IT DID SO CROSS THE PLANE!!!!!"
And don't tell me that you're a Seahawks fan all of a sudden, or you will be the fairest of all fair weather fans alive!!!

By the way, absolutely not...the kids will not notice if you lose the cat. I've used that one.

Anonymous said...

John,

Great thoughts again. You are a good list maker.

You sound hopeful. Good. Is it Okay to not use !!! very often?

Mark