- If I were a bird, there's no way I'd ever get hit by a car...a plane maybe, but a car?? No way!
- The MVP of today's Super Bowl in my humble opinion-the referees.
- There's just NOTHING that comes close to the awesome feeling it is to be called 'Daddy'
- Technology is great, but sometimes it's just a reminder of how far 'far' really is.
- You really have to love Starbuck's coffee to sit outside and drink their coffee when it's 35 degrees...or maybe you really are addicted to smoking.
- The FedEx commercial cracked me up!
- Eagles are just like seagulls. Except for the spelling...and the size...and the way they look...and the bald head thing, but other than that they're exactly alike!
- Next year 'the 12th man' will probably be the last guy through the turnstiles at Qwest Field.
- It takes a really hot fire and a lot of pounding on the anvil to make a good, useful tool.
- I love the sound of the word bliss!
- "That ball did NOT cross the plane!!"
- Sometimes I need to quit trying long enough just to 'be'.
- The thing that we have in common is that we're good at screwing up.
- Shit, tomorrow morning we work legs and shoulders again.
- I'm lucky to have a brother and a great friend in the same person.
- Will the kids even notice if I 'lose' the cat?
- Friendship is much more enjoyable than counseling.
- Only four more days, then I'm outta here...YES!!
- It's late and I'm beginning to bore me.
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Seahawks, Seagulls, Whatever!
If you know me at all, you know that I have a propensity for all-over-the-map, strange, and unusual thoughts at times. The following is a brief (thankfully) synopsis of thoughts I thought today.