Friday, April 06, 2012

While this isn't how I feel today, it was how I felt on at least one particular day. I found this in a little notebook that I write in once in awhile. I'm wondering if I should name this notebook~ 'Not quite country songs'...

Why can't I turn off my brain
and be stupidly, blissfully happy?
Why can't I just drain off the pain
and sing a song all sappy?

The clouds keep rollin' in
The sky keeps not turnin' blue
I can keep on bein' somethin' else
But never somethin' new.

...or maybe I'll just leave it alone. After all, things left alone have a tendency to turn into something else.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your post reminds me of a song, “Blue Skies.”
PTL that in Him we can have blue skies…
Blue days
All of them gone
Nothing but blue skies
From now on
:-) Mom C

jessy said...

I really like your blog it's really nice.

web design company in bangalore
web designing companies in bangalore
web development companies in bangalore
web design company bangalore
web designing company in bangalore

jessy said...

Cool Blog!!

Beats by dr dre
jbl headphones
harman kardon
house of marley