Saturday, July 23, 2011

Deep Blue

Ahhhhh.

For the first time in a long time the sun is peering through the slats of my mini-blinds. For many weeks now the depth of the sky has been covered in clouds. Literally. I heard a statement on the radio this week that said in our neck of the woods the temperature has been above eighty degrees for...wait for it...a total of seventy-two hours...this YEAR!! That streak will continue today as the high is supposed to be seventy-something, but it will be a crystal clear day!

I must admit that at times I am a situationally joyful person. This morning is one of those times. I have an abiding joy in my soul that was given to me by Christ that is stored somewhere in the deep and is always there. My soul mirrors the sky, I suppose, because for so long the cloud cover has caused the sky to seem shallow and colorless. Gray. That shade of indecision between light and dark. However, today, when I look up through the place where the clouds are no more I can see how deep the sky is and the mirror shines light down deep into my soul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes... Ahhhhh
Today is a good day!
--Mom C.

todsshoesstores said...

Apart from sorting them out from styes, attributes,
Motorcycle Fairings materials and so on, there is one important clue for tracing them.
Asics Tiger That is, from the brand itself. However, it is always not easy neither. Not only there are more and more brands going into fashion, but also the intricated product names are too difficult to remember them. Thus, the category of brands was ominized here. But if you prefer to sort them out via brands, I'd like to recommend a valuable women high heel shoes website for you, that is LadyShoesMall.com, which is an exclusive women high heel shoes online store.
Beats By Dre